Usually when people hear about ultrasound technology, they imagine an image of a woman knowing the sex of her baby or the news or a patient receiving the results of a diagnostic exam. But for beauticians and their clients, ultrasound (or ultrasound, as it’s called in the biz) is fast becoming the newest facial treatment to hit the salon circuit. But before we dive into this latest trend, maybe a little background information is needed.
Ultrasonics basically utilize the energy generated from sound waves to stimulate cells located deep past the superficial layers of the skin, which in turn stimulates collagen, relieves inflammation, and further activates blood flow. According to the International Dermal Institute, ultrasonic therapy can help combat some common skin care problems, including the following causes:
- Skin aging
Understandably, not everyone wants to go along with ultrasonics.
HOW DOES ULTRASOUND FACE THERAPY WORK?
During facial ultrasound (also known as ultrasound), high-level sound wave technology is used to penetrate deep beneath the skin’s surface. This facial therapy promotes cell renewal and repair, tightens facial muscles, improves blood circulation, promotes lymphatic drainage, combats puffiness and puffiness, and increases penetration of skin care products.
The secret to its success is that by its application both water-soluble and fat-soluble active substances can easily enter the skin this method same like https://www.ioncasino.cc/. Applying the ultrasound method, the metabolic processes of the skin increase, the supply of nutrients and oxygen to the cells increases. Thanks to the positive effect on the connective tissue fibers, the skin becomes firmer and younger. The heat generated during ultrasonic treatment improves blood flow, nutrients and oxygen supply to cells.
Ultrasound applies sound pressure to the skin and produces targeted mechanical stimulation. This energy input excites the liquid molecules, resulting in internal micro massage, the main biological effects are:
- Reactivation of microcirculation (lymphatic and venous) to refresh tissue.
- Defibrosing to smooth the skin and remove signs of aging.
- Bio-stimulation to reactivate the natural process of cell regeneration.
BENEFITS OF FACE THERAPY
The reason why people love this treatment, is because of its amazing benefits. The following are the most important:
- Increased cell membrane permeability, resulting in better penetration of skin care products into the deeper layers of the skin
- Improve micro-circulation and cell metabolism
- Increased lymph flow due to mechanical effects
- PH normalization
- Tight muscles
- Lines, acne and scars are reduced.
The skin care industry continues to grow rapidly with no sign of stopping. And with that, a plethora of modern, high-tech, and sometimes even whimsical, products are bombarding the market. But skeptics can relax about ultrasonic treatments. The Federal Drug Administration (FDA) reports ultrasound has an excellent safety record because unlike other common imaging equipment, such as x-ray machines, ultrasound is not associated with ionizing radiation.
The only potentially scary aspect of undergoing ultrasonic skin therapy is the price as many professional facial treatments can cost thousands of dollars. However, there are still plenty of at-home ultrasonic skin devices on the shelves that cost a lot less.
- VibraSpa Bella Ultrasonic Silicone Skin Cleaning Device
- Measurable Difference Ultrasonic Beauty Massager
- Zensatio 3-in-1 Skin Rejuvenation Device
- Creative PCH Duo Ultrasonic Toner
- Photon Ultrasonic Facial Device
- LaBelle Ultrasonic Skin Spatula
- Jamie ACELLerator Nurse Beauty Kit
- Jenu Ultrasonic Infuser